1/4" Black Fire Glass - 20 LB Bag
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/4" Black Fire Glass - 20 LB Bag CLEARANCE! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS SPECIAL PRICE!
Fire glass has emerged as a rage among homeowners and interior decorators alike, and why not, it not only enhances the aesthetic appeal of the fireplace, but also offers a more efficient way to keep warm. Fire glass is available in a wide variety of colors, and there is something available to suit every taste, preference, and home décor.
If you are looking for something really classy for your fireplace, then this eternal black beauty from our Fire Glass Collection is sure to leave you totally impressed and fascinated. 1/4" Black Fire Glass creates an illusion of star lit night sky illuminated with fireworks. The beauty of black color is that it can blend well with any type and color of décor, so if you are unsure of what will go best with your décor, choose white or black.
Each piece of our 1/4" Black Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass has to go through a multi-step finishing process, and stringent quality control. This ensures that the end-product is nothing less than perfect.
This fire glass comes from one of the most reputed fire glass manufacturers in the world, American Fire Glass. So, you can stay assured that each pound of glass that you receive would be nothing but best quality.
***NO RETURNS ON BLAZING SAVINGS/CLEARANCE ITEMS***
1/4" Black Fire Glass - 20 LB Bag Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Use:In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size:1/4 inch thick
- Weight:Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating:Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Tax Free Ordering: Every product, every day is Tax FREE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty