1/2" Clear Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature11
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Clear Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass - Great option to use as a filler under your Fire Glass of choice!
Just imagine the beautiful display of effervescent flames blazing over a bed of clear crystal gems. Wouldn’t it be truly mesmerizing? You can now create the same stunning effect in your fireplace or fire pit with Clear Fire Glass from our ½ inch fire glass collection.
Irrespective of the color scheme or décor style of your home, this neutral shade of fire glass would blend in perfectly to accentuate the aesthetics. You can use them in your outdoor fire pit too, and it would create an illusion of fire dancing over clear waters.
There are more reasons why you need to replace your fire logs and fire stones with this amazing fire glass. Unlike the logs or other traditional methods, the fire glass does not give out any emissions or leave behind any smoke or soot. Also, it offers a better way of heating as it uses less amount of gas to generate the same amount of heat compared to other methods.
1/2" Clear Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass would not melt, degrade, or discolor even at high temperatures. So, you can make a small investment on it now, and enjoy the spectacular fire display for years to come.
***Please note that clear fire glass has a tint of green and when mounted it is more noticible. If you are looking for clear glass at its purest please see our 1/2" Star Fire Fire Glass or 1/2" Star Fire Reflective Fire Glass.***
1/2" Clear Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Clear
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Tax Free Ordering: Every product, every day is Tax FREE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty