1/2" Emerald FireBeads
Select Your Fire Feature11
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Emerald FireBeads
Don’t let the ceramic logs and fire stones take away the charm of your fireplace. Treat your fire place or fire pit to the unique beauty of fire glass, and transform it into a piece of art. With so many colors or styles to choose from, fire glass will never fail to impress you with its beauty and versatility.
1/2" Emerald FireBeads is the perfect answer to your need of fire glass that replicates the beauty of precious gems, and brings the ambience alive with its radiance. The Emerald color of these FireBeads is a perfect match for a wide variety color schemes, and looks equally good in the outdoor fireplace or fire pit as well. Apart from fireplace and fire pit, these beads look equally good in aquariums and flower arrangements as well.
These FireBeads are made of tempered glass that has been put through a unique silica infusion process that makes it eternally radiant and durable. It does not lose its color, shine, or texture even at extremely high temperatures. 1/2" Emerald FireBeads can survive temperatures as high as 1300 degrees.
So, order the 1/2" Emerald FireBeads for your fireplace, and get ready to enthrall your guests with their stunning beauty.
1/2" Emerald FireBeads Specifications
- Material: Tempered glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Color: Emerald
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Tax Free Ordering: Every product, every day is Tax FREE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty