Ice Fire Pit Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Ice Recycled Fire Pit Glass
Want to take the style quotient of your outdoor fire pit or fireplace to a whole new level? Would you like to replace the good old ceramic logs and lava stones with something that is more aesthetic, modern, and efficient? If yes, then fire glass is the perfect choice for you. With so many colors to choose from, you will never be short of ideas to spice up the ambience and impress your guests.
Here is a product that will work wonders to the fire feature irrespective of the surroundings, time of the day, and the décor. Ice Recycled Fire Pit Glass creates the illusion of fire dancing over ice cubes and makes the whole ambience spruce up with energy. The visual display created by the sparkling clear crystals and the effervescent flame is nothing short of breathtaking.
When it comes to performance and efficiency, Ice Recycled Fire Pit Glass is a clear winner on all fronts. It uses less gas, radiates heat better and does not emit any toxic fumes. It does not lose its appearance even at extreme temperatures (1300 degrees).
Ice Recycled Fire Pit Glass is a product of American Fire Glass, the premier fire glass company known worldwide over for its top quality products. So, order now, and get ready to enjoy the spectacular fire display.
Ice Recycled Fire Pit Glass Specifications
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Color: Clear
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Small (1/4" - 1/2") Medium (1/2" - 1")
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Tax-Free Ordering: Every product, every day is Tax-FREE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty