1/2" Smokey Eye colorFUSION Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature11
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Smoky Eye colorFUSION Fire Glass™
Ceramic logs, lava rocks, and fire stones are the things of the past. Fire Glass offers a more efficient, cleaner, safer, and of course, stylish alternative to these traditional methods. Today, fireplaces at all the up-market restaurants, homes, hotels, and commercial establishments feature fire glass in myriad colors, shapes, and finishes.
For those who love colors and want to take the style factor a notch higher we have our pre-mixed fire glass collection that lets you treat your fireplace to a fusion of colors, and render it a modern and elegant touch.
Here is the 1/2" Smoky Eye colorFUSION Fire Glass™ that features a beautiful combination of smoky brown and black that recreates the glamour and drama of smoky eyes. Just install this fire glass in your fireplace, and the effervescent blazing over it will create a fire display that will leave you in awe.
1/2" Smoky Eye colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from American Fire Glass comes with the promise of unmatched efficiency and performance. It can survive extreme temperatures without losing their aesthetic appeal.
So, order it now, and bring color and elegance to your fireplace, fire pit, or fire bowl. Just press the Buy button, and have the classiest fire glass delivered to your doorstep.
1/2" Smoky Eye colorFUSION Fire Glass™ Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Black and Smokey Brown
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Tax Free Ordering: Every product, every day is Tax FREE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty