Rutland - 500 Deg. Rtv High Heat Silicone (clear) 2.7 Oz. Tube
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Rutland - 500 Deg. Rtv High Heat Silicone (clear) 2.7 Oz. TubeGraphite impregnated gaskets resist abrasion, creosote adhesion and temperatures up to 1000 F degrees. Great as replacement for worn out gaskets in wood and coal stoves or fireplace inserts.
- Rutland High Temperature Silicone is a great solution to your sealant and adhesive needs
- Forms a tough and flexible seal
- Will adhere to most clean surfaces including: glass, metal, plastics, fiberglass, wood, brick, and stone.
- Seal fireplace inserts, repair solar panels, apply ceramic tiles to your fireplace surround or heat shielding behind your stove, the uses are endless
- Rated to withstand up to 500° F (260° C)
Products You May Like
Fireglass for Your Fire Pit & Fireplace - Direct Wholesale Superstore
At Blazing Glass, you will find a wide array of amazing high-quality hearth products at jaw-dropping Wholesale Prices! If you find a lower price on any fire glass brand of qualifying products we will beat it by 5%! Not only that, you will also receive FREE SHIPPING for website orders over $95.00. Orders under $95.00 ship at a flat rate of only $9.95. But wait, there's more! We also offer NO RE-STOCKING FEES for any and all returns to virtually assure customer satisfaction!
Blazing Glass is your #1 Retail Hearth Industry Leader Superstore with over 25 years of combined experience and we refuse to be beaten! Our professional experience, amazing selection, everyday low prices, and Blazing Guarantee make us the right choice for you!