1/4" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature11
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/4" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™
Here is your chance to bring the energy and beauty of Mediterranean sun to your living or patio room. We bring you the amazing 1/4" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from our pre-mixed fire glass collection. It is perfect for those who have a theme in mind, but lack the enthusiasm to choose different colors and then mix them.
With our pre mixed fire glass collection, you get the perfect color combos, blended perfectly, and ready to go into your fireplace and impress your guests. 1/4" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ adds immense warmth and beauty to the whole place.
Whether you want to enjoy your fireplace or fire bowl under the glistening stars at night time, or inside your living or patio room under artificial lights, this fire glass would create the perfect romantic ambience. Copper, yellow, and white make a beautiful combination signifying the Tuscan sun and beauty.
This fire glass is not just a winner in terms of beauty and looks, but also in terms of efficiency and performance. American fire glass has manufactured this product using highest quality standards. It is strong enough to withstand temperatures as high as 1300 degrees, and would not lose its shape, texture, or color for years.
So, order the 1/4" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™, and bring the warmth of the Mediterranean sun to your living room.
1/4" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Copper, Yellow and White
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Tax Free Ordering: Every product, every day is Tax FREE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty