Grand Canyon Gas Logs - Arizona Juniper Collection
Select Your Fire Feature11
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
The Arizona Juniper log set is part of the Grand Canyon Gas Logs three native collections. The Arizona Juniper logs are cast from real logs found in nature and then hand painted to bring to life the natural beauty of the log. The logs in the Arizona Juniper collection were discovered in the back woods of Arizona’s pine enriched forest of Northern Arizona. While hiking through the forest our log hunters found fallen juniper trees with distinctive characteristics like no other junipers in the area. Realizing that they had found something special our log hunters gathered up as many logs as they could to begin building the log sets. Each log was handpicked for the collection that it resides in and resembles the log that it was cast from as it was laying on the forest floor.
Grand Canyon Gas Logs - Arizona Juniper Product Features:
- Individually cast logs
- Hand painted to enhance the natural beauty of the log
- Available in sizes: 18”, 21”, 24”, 30”, 36”, and 42”
- High quality cement refractory with re-enforced steel fiber construction
- Burner needed for Single Face: Grand Canyon Gas Log 2 Burner Model# 2BRN or 3 Burner Model# 3BRN
- Burner needed for Double Face: Grand Canyon Gas Log 2 Burner Double Face Model# 2BRN-ST or 3 Burner Double Face Model# 3BRN-ST