Grand Canyon Gas Logs - Quaking Aspen
Select Your Fire Feature11
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Grand Canyon Gas Logs - Quaking Aspen CollectionThe Quaking Aspen is part of Grand Canyon Gas Logs three native collections. The Quaking Aspen logs are cast from real logs found in nature and then hand painted to bring to life the natural beauty. Like the Arizona Juniper collection the logs for the Quaking Aspen were discovered in the backwoods of the Northern Arizona Forest. The name Quaking Aspen comes from the appearance of the Aspen tree when the wind is blowing. The leaves of the tree are attached to the branches with a long petiole; this allows even the faintest of breezes to cause the leaves to flutter. The fluttering effect gives the appearance that the Aspen is “Quaking” or “Trembling” hence the name Quaking Aspen. The detail in the casting and painting by our craftsman are second none.
Grand Canyon Gas Logs - Quaking Aspen Product Features:
- Individually cast logs
- Hand painted to enhance the natural beauty of the log
- Available in sizes: 18”, 21”, 24” and 30"
- High quality cement refractory with re-enforced steel fiber construction
- Burner needed for Single Face: Grand Canyon Gas Log 2 Burner Model# 2BRN
- Burner needed for Double Face: Grand Canyon Gas Log 2 Burner Double Face Model# 2BRN-ST