4" Uniform Lite Stone Balls For 18" Burner (11 Piece)
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns in the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
American Fire Glass Uniform Lite Stone Ball 4 Inch - 11 Piece Set
The American Fire Glass Lite Stone Ball Set adds the perfect contemporary look to any fully vented indoor fireplace or outdoor fire pit. This easy to install fire ball set features 11 uniform 4-inch spheres and includes 5 pounds of lava rock. American Fire Glass Lite Stone Ball sets are recommended for use with an 18” X 6” H-Style Burner and are formulated for long-term heat consumption that will not melt or degrade. If you're looking for a high quality, environmentally friendly, and stylish medium for your fire feature, then look no further, order your American Fire Glass Lite Stone Ball Set today!
American Fire Glass Uniform Lite Stone Ball 4 Inch - 11 Piece Set Product Features:
- Pounds of Lava Rock Included: 5
- Type: Lite Stone Balls
- Number of Lite Stone Balls: 11-piece set
- Ball Size: 4 - Inch
- Coverage Area: 18" X 6"
- Weight: 4.4 Pounds
- Style: Contemporary
- Location: Indoor and Outdoor
- For use in: Fully Vented Applications
- Note: Please reference our online Fire Glass Calculator to determine how much lava rock you will need for your fire feature.
- Color Options: Beach Pebble, Natural, Cape Gray, Cherry Bark, Cottage White, Matte Black, Mesa Red, Nutmeg Brown, Sundance Yellow, Thunder Gray
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.