- Rasmussen - Split Bark Fire Pit Log StacksAs low as $205.00Rasmussen - Split Bark Fire Pit Log Stacks - Bark/Split FirePit Log Stacks – Fireproof logs intended to have an “orderly randomness” for 360° viewing. Fire Pit Log Stack set sizes are based on the footprint diameter or square of the log stack. Learn More
- Rasmussen - See-Through Birch Ceramic Logs SetAs low as $380.00Rasmussen - See-Though Birch Ceramic Logs Set - Create a traditional look with a contemporary twist for your gas fireplace with the Birch Ceramic Logs Set. The set of ceramic fire logs looks spectacular with white fireplaces and white décor. Of course, you may also use them in other color schemes as well. Learn More
- Rasmussen - Bonfire Ceramic Logs SetAs low as $305.00Rasmussen - Bonfire Ceramic Logs Set - If you love the look and feel of a roaring fire in your fireplace, but are afraid of the firepower a larger stack of logs can create, then look to the Bonfire Ceramic Logs Set for a gas fireplace. Learn More
- Rasmussen - Ceramic Pine Cones SetAs low as $205.00Rasmussen - Ceramic Pine Cones Set - Many people keep a basket or container of collected pine cones near the fireplace. Pine cones make great starters for lighting a fire, and tossing several of them into the wood-burning fire. Learn More
- Rasmussen - Evening Campfire Ceramic Logs SetAs low as $345.00Rasmussen - Evening Campfire Ceramic Logs Set - Relaxing around an evening campfire can be an incredible experience. Think back to evenings you have spent listening to music, telling stories and making S’mores. Learn More
Gone are the days of wood-fired fireplaces and fire pits. Today, everyone prefers gas-fueled fireplaces and fire pits because of the cleaner and efficient heating they offer. But you can still enjoy that rustic charm of wooden logs by using ceramic logs in your fireplace or fire pit. These ceramic logs have the old world appeal to them, but with a modern twist.
Blazing Glass offers modern and contemporary options like fire glass and fireballs, but we also offer the more traditional look. Our vented fireplace logs and fire pit logs are both realistic and have a high heat efficiency. No matter if you’re searching for a Birch, Juniper, Oak or even Pine Cone set…we’re sure we will have what you are looking for.
Nothing says tradition like burning logs in a nice, warm fireplace or fire pit.
Vented Fireplace Logs
Want to create the look of natural wood in your fireplace without all the nasty carbon emissions and safety hazards? Blazing Glass brings you vented ceramic logs that can recreate the rustic elegance of real wood in the fireplace without creating any safety issues. No matter which one you choose, you can stay assured that you will get the best possible flame without the emissions and dirt.
Fire Pit Logs
If you’re looking for less of a stacked look, check out our Kiva or Bonfire Logs. They look great in a fire pit. If you are looking for a roaring fire that presents no safety hazards for your family, our ceramic logs make the perfect choice for you.