Auburn Fire Pit Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Auburn Recycled Fire Pit Glass
You can bring your outdoor fire pit or fireplace to life with our spectacular Auburn Recycled Fire Pit Glass. Our fire pit glass collection features carefully selected colors perfect for outdoor use. Replace your boring lava rocks and ceramic logs with these beautiful glass pieces, and make your fire pit a center of attention. Recycled Fire Pit Glass is an economical option, if you’re looking to cover a large area with Fire Glass. Recycled Fire Glass is commonly used as Landscape Glass as a replacement for mulch.
Auburn is a color that looks amazing both in natural light and in dark. So, whether you want to use your fire feature during the day or night, the beautiful Auburn Recycled Fire Pit Glass will spread warmth and elegance all around.
It is made of recycled glass that has been put through unique processes to add unmatched shine, smoothness, and heat resistance to the fire glass. It is available in two different sizes small (1/4" - 1/2") and medium (1/2" - 1"), and you can choose the one that best meets your style needs.
This fire pit glass is preferred by designers and homeowners not just because of its color and radiance, but also for its efficiency, performance, and
So, place an order now, give a fresh lease of life to your outdoor fire feature with our Auburn Recycled Fire Pit Glass.
Auburn Recycled Fire Pit Glass Specifications
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Color: Auburn
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Medium (1/2" - 1")
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions