1/2" Pacific Blue Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Pacific Blue Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass
Do you have a large outdoor fire pit in your home that sits close to a decorative fountain or swimming pool? If yes, then the pacific blue fire glass from our ½ inch fire glass collection is the perfect choice for you. THE beautiful pacific blue color will perfectly accentuate the color of the water. The moment you light up the fire pit, the flames blazing over the pacific blue gems make a great fire display.
1/2" Pacific Blue Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass is a great choice for those homes as well where the décor is modern and dominated by lighter colors such as white or cream. The amazing thing about fire glass, apart from the aesthetic quality is that it is a far cleaner and efficient way to light the fireplace compared to fire logs, lava stones, and other traditional methods.
The fire glass has been processed as per highest quality standards by American Fire Glass. The fire glass does not degrade, melt, or crack even when used at high temperatures for a long time. So, bring the cool blue colors of the Pacific to your fireplace, and create a cozy ambiance that you and your guests can enjoy.
1/2" Pacific Blue Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions