1/2" Oceana Blaze colorFUSION Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Oceana colorFUSION Fire Glass™
The colors of the ocean have a calming and soothing effect and spread tranquility all around. You can now bring the beauty and serenity of the cool blue oceans to your living room with the 1/2" Oceana colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from our pre-mixed fire glass collection.
We know that designers and style savvy owners love to mix and match colors to create a visual drama around a theme, and to make things easier for them we have out together this amazing pre-mixed fire glass collection.
This perfect combination of ocean blue and vibrant blue colors works amazingly well in rooms that are dominated by shades of white or blue. It is also a great choice for fireplaces located by the pool side, and when the flames blaze over these gorgeous glass pieces, the experience would be breathtaking.
1/2" Oceana colorFUSION Fire Glass™ is a product of American Fire Glass, the most reputed company in the fire glass industry. Thanks to the cutting edge manufacturing technology and best-in-class quality practices, the product offers high efficiency and impeccable performance.
It is made to survive extreme temperatures and last virtually a life time. If you too are looking to give a complete makeover to your fireplace or fire pit, then 1/2" Oceana colorFUSION Fire Glass™ is the perfect choice.
1/2" Oceana colorFUSION Fire Glass™ Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Vibrant Blue and Ocean Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions