1/2" Stormy Waters colorFUSION Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Stormy Waters colorFUSION Fire Glass™
Ever witnessed the beauty of a cool stormy night with cloudy skies with sudden bursts of lightening? The spectacular colors of the lightening look amazing against the dark skies. Now you can emulate this view right here in your living or patio room with 1/2" Stormy Waters colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from our pre-mixed fire glass collection.
A favorite amongst people with an artistic inclination, this fire glass is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. The ocean blue and gray color make a perfect combo, and when the flames dance off this stunning fire glass it creates a spectacle that is nothing short of mesmerizing.
1/2" Stormy Waters colorFUSION Fire Glass™ blends well in décors that are dominated by blue and white, and looks spectacular in the fireplace by the poolside.
Talking of efficiency and performance, this fire glass is far superior to any of the ceramic logs or fire stones that you would have used in your fireplace or fire pit till date. It does not leave behind any carbon residue, and is by far the cleanest way to light your fireplace.
So, order the 1/2" Stormy Waters colorFUSION Fire Glass™ now, and get ready to treat your guests to the stunning views of fire dancing on stormy waters.
1/2" Stormy Waters colorFUSION Fire Glass™ Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Ocean Blue and Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions