Red Fire Pit Glass - Small
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Red Recycled Fire Pit Glass - Small
Red is an emotionally strong color that signifies strength, vitality, passion, love, and desire. It can spice up the décor, and create a romantic aura. If you are looking to add a touch of red in your outdoor décor, then Red Recycled Fire Pit Glass from our outdoor fire pit and landscape glass collection is an great choice.
The stunning red fire glass oozes radiance, elegance, and energy. It works flawlessly well in outdoor fire features, and beautifully contrasts the outdoor elements such as foliage, water, and natural light. The beauty of the fire glass is enhanced by the sparkling flame that blazes over it. No matter you want to use it in a large outdoor fire pit, or a small fire bowl, the Red Recycled Fire Pit Glass will truly transform the whole ambience. Great for use in pathways, around tress and planters. Recycled Fire Pit Glass is an cost-effective option, if you’re looking to cover a large area with Fire Glass. Recycled Fire Glass is frequently used as Landscape Glass as a replacement for mulch.
It has been manufactured by the American Fire Glass keeping up with highest quality standards, and will serve you through the lifetime if used properly. So, place an order now, and enjoy beautiful light works for years to come.
Small Red Recycled Fire Pit Glass Specifications
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Color: Red
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Small (1/4" - 1/2")
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions