1/2" Sangria Red Fire Beads
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Sangria Fire Beads
Are you still stuck with the mundane fire logs and lava rocks? If you want to make a bold statement, it's time to make a change and upgrade your fire feature to include our 1/2" Sangria Fire Beads. Their dark ruby color is so gorgeous, it is guaranteed to turn heads at your next gathering. It will add immense beauty and style to the fireplace or fire pit, and spice up the living room or entertainment area without a doubt.
One of our best fire glass offerings is the 1/2" Sangria Fire Beads. The stunning red color of the beads will make your fireplace gleam with beauty. It works extremely well with a wide range of color schemes that include colors such as red, white, and brown.
The Fire Beads don’t just beat the traditional fire fillers in aesthetics, but also in efficiency and performance. 1/2" Sangria FireBeads have a higher heat rating compared to fire logs and stones, and do not pollute your living area or patio with soot, ash, or smoke.
American Fire Glass uses unique manufacturing processes and strict quality control to ensure that the FireBeads are able to withstand high temperatures without losing their appearance, shine or efficiency. Even at temperatures as high as 1300 degrees, these FireBeads would remain as beautiful as always.
Order now, and give a fresh lease of life to your fireplace, fire pit, or fire bowl.
1/2" Sangria Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: Tempered glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Type: Smooth Finish
- Color: Sangria
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions