Rutland - 500 Deg. Rtv High Heat Silicone (clear) 2.7 Oz. Tube
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Rutland - 500 Deg. Rtv High Heat Silicone (clear) 2.7 Oz. TubeGraphite impregnated gaskets resist abrasion, creosote adhesion and temperatures up to 1000 F degrees. Great as replacement for worn out gaskets in wood and coal stoves or fireplace inserts.
- Rutland High Temperature Silicone is a great solution to your sealant and adhesive needs
- Forms a tough and flexible seal
- Will adhere to most clean surfaces including: glass, metal, plastics, fiberglass, wood, brick, and stone.
- Seal fireplace inserts, repair solar panels, apply ceramic tiles to your fireplace surround or heat shielding behind your stove, the uses are endless
- Rated to withstand up to 500° F (260° C)
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions