Rutland - Grapho-glas Gasket Replacement Kit-cmt & 5/16"x7' Rope
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
Rutland - Grapho-glas Gasket Replacement Kit-cmt & 5/16"x7' RopeGraphite impregnated gaskets resist abrasion, creosote adhesion and temperatures up to 1000°F degrees. Great as repalcement for worn out gaskets in wood and coal stoves or fireplace inserts.
- 5/16" rope, 7-feet long, 1.3oz cement
- Convenient package includes graphite-impregnated gaskets and a single-use tube of EZ-Spread gasket cement to make replacing your stove or fireplace gasket painless
- Rutland gaskets last longer than traditional gaskets, resist unraveling, and impede creosote or soot adhesion
- Replace your old, worn out gasket in your fireplace, or wood, pellet, or coal stove to restore it's efficiency and safety
- Grapho-Glas gaskets are the best choice for replacing your stove gasket
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions