1/2" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/2" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™
When it comes to livening up your fireplace or fire pit with fire glass, instead of using just one color you may want to use a combination of colors to match the color scheme, or to add a touch of drama to the décor.
However, picking and choosing colors, and then mixing them can be quite a task that will leave you overwhelmed, because of the variety of colors available. So, here is a ready solution to your problem.
We bring you a collection of color fusions that will add style and elegance to your fireplace. Here is the 1/2" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ created for those who would like to create the Mediterranean feel in their living area or patio room. A combination of copper and pale yellow makes the ambience glow with the colors or sun.
1/2" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from American Fire Glass is a world class product that boasts of unmatched strength and impeccable performance and elegance. It is made of tempered glass and can survive temperatures as high as 1300 degrees.
So, bring the beautiful Tuscan sun to your living area with this gorgeous fusion fire glass, and enjoy the enchanting light works. Place your order now, and we will deliver the 1/2" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ to your doorstep.
1/2" Tuscan Sun colorFUSION Fire Glass™ Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Copper and Gold Reflective
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions