1/4" Zen Garden colorFUSION Fire Glass
Select Your Fire Feature
Fireplace Fire Glass Calculator
Are you getting ready to start a project for your home or business? A good way to ensure that you have everything you need, prior to actually starting the project, is to develop a product check list that can help you organize the project’s success. Simply login or register to save this product to your custom project lists.
1/4" Zen Garden colorFUSION Fire Glass™
Here is the Zen garden that oozes radiance, warmth, beauty, and positive energy. 1/4" Zen Garden colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from pour pre-mixed collection is the perfect answer your need of stylish fire glass that will completely transform your fireplace into a decorative art piece.
It makes perfect choice for design enthusiasts who want a mix of colors to add to the fireplace or fire pit, but cannot afford time or effort choosing colors and mixing them up. We have done this part for you, and put together this amazing pre-mixed fire glass collection, and 1/4" Zen Garden colorFUSION Fire Glass™ from this collection is among our bestsellers.
The lush green colored balanced with the earthen brown, and a touch of white and yellow create a complete Zen garden like ambience in your living or patio room. It is perfect for outdoor fireplaces and fire pits as well, as the colors would beautifully complement those of the outdoor garden.
It is has been manufactured by American Fire glass, the pioneer fire glass company. It can withstand extreme temperatures, and last virtually a lifetime. It offers far better performance and heat resistance compared to ceramic logs, lava rocks, and other traditional methods.
So, order 1/4" Zen Garden colorFUSION Fire Glass™, and perk up your living or entertainment area.
1/4" Zen Garden colorFUSION Fire Glass™ Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Green, Brown, White and Yellow
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in one pound increments
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: FREE shipping on orders over $95.00
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Other Products You May Like
Product Reviews & Questions