Rasmussen 18 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set-White
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns on the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
18 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set
Many travelers far and near find themselves collecting rocks. Perhaps you are no different. Imagine that every day on your walk, you find one distinct rock. Because you have an eye for the unique, you pick it up. It feels good in your hand, so you bring it home, and you sit it down. Do this for several weeks, and you will have amassed an excellent rock collection.
Imagine what it would be like to use these rocks in a fire pit, with the flames caressing each stone as you sit back and enjoy the fire. You can’t use found rocks in your fireplace, but you can use ceramic fire stones.
Blazing Glass offers you an 18” Ceramic Fire Stones Set that is perfect for your fire pit. These natural looking stones come in seven earthy colors and three varied sizes, designed to look like the collection of rocks you gather on your travels.
Fire stones are made of the same quality material as the ceramic logs used in gas fire features. The stones look more modern than lava rock and more natural than fire glass. Thanks to the way these ceramic stones are manufactured, they will withstand the high heat of your fireplace, and they will never lose their color, even with use after use.
You may use these Fire Stones in any fully vented fire feature. Use these stones with an 18" CS OR CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS18 OR RAS-CXF18), which is not included.
Our stunning Fire Stones are made for indoor and outdoor applications and they can last a lifetime when installed properly. While our products are made to be DIY friendly, we always recommend that you hire a Certified Installer if you have minimal experience with fire features. Our Fire Stones are made as accents to fire features, they are not meant to be used as the sole filler nor be in direct contact with the burner. *Completely vent any fireplace during use.
Outdoor Installation Requires:
- Burner Ports to be faced down
- 3” or more of Volcanic Ash (1” below the burner, 1” through the burner and 1” above the burner)\
- (Recommended) A fire pit cover for additional protection against extreme weather
Indoor Installation Requires:
- CS or CXF Burner
- Silica Sand as a base (Natural Gas) or Volcanic Ash as a base (Propane)
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of fire stones:||19|
|Use in Burner:||18" CS or CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS18 OR RAS-CXF18) (Not Included)|
|Color:||Adobe Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Natural|
|Location:||Indoor and Outdoor|
|For use in:||Fully vented applications|
|Shipping:||FREE shipping on orders over $95.00|