Rasmussen 24 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set-Adobe Red
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns on the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
24 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set
If you are looking for something unique to put in the bottom of your fire pit, these ceramic stones may be the perfect answer. They are an updated yet natural-looking solution to the more traditional lava rock in most fireplaces.
These fire stones look like natural river rock, and they provide a natural looking base for a gas fireplace. Because this set contains three different rock sizes in seven colors, they easily cover gas burners and create a remarkable look for your fire pit. Just imagine how cool the flames will look as they reach up around each ceramic “rock,” never harming it.
The pieces in your 24” Ceramic Fire Stones Set are made of refractory ceramic material, much like the ceramic fire logs used in gas fireplaces. Unlike authentic stones, ceramic fire stones can withstand the high temperatures in your fireplace. In addition, the fire stones are a low maintenance material, needing little care. Their natural colors will not fade, regardless of the amount of use they see in any fire pit.
You will enjoy using your ceramic fire stones for a long time, and they will provide an eye-catching element to any décor. They make enjoying any fire pit a distinct experience that will not soon be forgotten.
Use these stones with a 24" CS OR CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS24 OR RAS-CXF24) – not included, and make sure the fireplace is completely vented.
Our stunning Fire Stones are made for indoor and outdoor applications and they can last a lifetime when installed properly. While our products are made to be DIY friendly, we always recommend that you hire a Certified Installer if you have minimal experience with fire features. Our Fire Stones are made as accents to fire features, they are not meant to be used as the sole filler nor be in direct contact with the burner. *Completely vent any fireplace during use.
Outdoor Installation Requires:
- Burner Ports to be faced down
- 3” or more of Volcanic Ash (1” below the burner, 1” through the burner and 1” above the burner)\
- (Recommended) A fire pit cover for additional protection against extreme weather
Indoor Installation Requires:
- CS or CXF Burner
- Silica Sand as a base (Natural Gas) or Volcanic Ash as a base (Propane)
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of fire stones:||32|
|Use in Burner:||24" CS or CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS24 OR RAS-CXF24) (Not Included)|
|Color:||Adobe Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Natural|
|Location:||Indoor and Outdoor|
|For use in:||Fully vented applications|
|Shipping:||FREE shipping on orders over $95.00|