Rasmussen 30 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set-Adobe Red
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns on the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
30 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set
Use ceramic fire stones in your fully vented gas fire feature for a look that will stand out from traditional fireplaces. These natural looking stones will update any décor, creating a spectacular look for enjoying a fire in the fireplace. This collection will look wonderful with virtually any décor, especially outdoor fire pits.
There is nothing more relaxing than sharing good cenversation and an evening’s fire with family and friends. This special set will have everyone lingering longer than usual so they can enjoy the effect of fire and rock.
This particular set of fire stones is expansive at 30”. The set includes 21 small stones, 12 medium stones and 12 large stones. You’ll also get a variety of earth tone colors – seven distinctly different hues that mimic the colors of river rock.
Using natural rock in your fireplace is dangerous, but these specially manufactured stones are a safe alternative to lava rock. Ceramic fire stones are made of the same material as the ceramic logs used in gas fireplaces, so these stones are safe for your fire feature. They require very little special attention on your part, and you will love how these fire stones retain their attractive color use after use. You can be assured that you will get years of enjoyment from your ceramic fire stones.
Use these stones with a 30" CS OR CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS30 OR RAS-CXF30) – not included.
Our stunning Fire Stones are made for indoor and outdoor applications and they can last a lifetime when installed properly. While our products are made to be DIY friendly, we always recommend that you hire a Certified Installer if you have minimal experience with fire features. Our Fire Stones are made as accents to fire features, they are not meant to be used as the sole filler nor be in direct contact with the burner. *Completely vent any fireplace during use.
Outdoor Installation Requires:
- Burner Ports to be faced down
- 3” or more of Volcanic Ash (1” below the burner, 1” through the burner and 1” above the burner)\
- (Recommended) A fire pit cover for additional protection against extreme weather
Indoor Installation Requires:
- CS or CXF Burner
- Silica Sand as a base (Natural Gas) or Volcanic Ash as a base (Propane)
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of fire stones:||45|
|Use in Burner:||30" CS or CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS30 OR RAS-CXF30) (Not Included)|
|Color:||Adobe Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Natural|
|Location:||Indoor and Outdoor|
|For use in:||Fully vented applications|
|Shipping:||FREE shipping on orders over $95.00|