Rasmussen 36 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set-Natural
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns on the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
36 Inch Ceramic Fire Stones Set
Create a bold and modern look in your fireplace with ceramic fire stones. Whether you bring the outdoors inside or you like to enjoy natural beauty in your outdoor fire pit, these special fire stones simulate the look of natural river rock. In either location, you can enjoy the magic of flames as they leap among the rocks.
Your fire stones will look realisitic in your fireplace because this set contains 36 rocks in eight different colors. Like the rocks you find on a walk, these rocks come in slightly varied sizes that make for a realistic look. This diversity adds to the natural look.
Ceramic fire stones are a safe alternative to outdated and passe lava rocks. The stones in this 36” set create a unique look that transcends traditional fire feature base coverings. The stones need limited care and maintenance, and you will find them to be a durable product that will last for years to come, fire after fire. They will not crack, shatter or fade.
Whether you wish to create a contemporary look or even a rustic one, this fireplace accessory is remarkable. Enjoy the look of your ceramic fire stones. You’ll also enjoy the compliments about your ability to create a bold look for your fireplace.
Use these stones with a 36" CS OR CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS36 OR RAS-CXF36).
Our stunning Fire Stones are made for indoor and outdoor applications and they can last a lifetime when installed properly. While our products are made to be DIY friendly, we always recommend that you hire a Certified Installer if you have minimal experience with fire features. Our Fire Stones are made as accents to fire features, they are not meant to be used as the sole filler nor be in direct contact with the burner. *Completely vent any fireplace during use.
Outdoor Installation Requires:
- Burner Ports to be faced down
- 3” or more of Volcanic Ash (1” below the burner, 1” through the burner and 1” above the burner)\
- (Recommended) A fire pit cover for additional protection against extreme weather
Indoor Installation Requires:
- CS or CXF Burner
- Silica Sand as a base (Natural Gas) or Volcanic Ash as a base (Propane)
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of Califronia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of fire stones:||36|
|Use in Burner:||36" CS or CXF Burner (Model # RAS-CS36 OR RAS-CXF36) (Not Included)|
|Color:||Adobe Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Natural|
|Location:||Indoor and Outdoor|
|For use in:||Fully vented applications|
|Shipping:||FREE shipping on orders over $95.00|