4" Individual Smooth Fire Ball
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns in the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
Need to add a few more 4" Fire Balls to your set or existing fire pit? Look no further! Simply choose your color and quantity and add to your cart, to complete your project to perfection. Need a different size? Call (866) 992-5293 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives to place an order for you.
Our stunning fireballs are made for indoor and outdoor applications and they can last a lifetime when installed properly. While our products are made to be DIY friendly, we always recommend that you hire a Certified Installer if you have minimal experience with fire features. Our fireballs are made as accents to fire features, they are not meant to be used as the sole filler nor be in direct contact with the burner. *Completely vent any fireplace during use.
Outdoor Installation Requires:
- Burner Ports to be faced down
- 3??? or more of Volcanic Ash (1??? below the burner, 1??? through the burner and 1??? above the burner)
- (Recommended) A fire pit cover for additional protection against extreme weather
Indoor Installation Requires:
- CS or CXF Burner
- Silica Sand as a base (Natural Gas) or Volcanic Ash as a base (Propane)
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.