Round Drop-In Pan Flame Guards
We provide you with fast and
free delivery on orders over $95.00
- Find a lower price on any of our qualifying products online
and we will beat it by 5%!
- NO RE-STOCKING FEES
For returns on the first 30 days.
- You can rest assured you
are buying with confidence because
every product is the best possible
quality - guaranteed!
Round Glass Flame Guard for Drop-In Fire Pit PanOur friends at American Fire Glass are pleased to offer our customers an attractive, practical and affordable series of Flame Guard accessories kits. The Flame Guard Kits are specifically crafted to surround, control and protect our existing Round Drop-In Pans from the potentially damaging affects of wind-blown flame restriction.
Flame Guards are constructed of 3/16" tempered, safety glass with polished edges and easy to assemble chrome corner brackets. We recommend the use of our Flame Guard Kits in all Drop-In fire feature installations located in breezy and/or windy areas.
Fire Pit Flame Guards provide an additional safety barrier, help maintain a central flame during the evening breeze, all while providing an enhanced fire elegance by reflecting the flames on the glass surfaces
Made from tempered glass, all our Fire Pit Flame Guards are heat resistant with polished edges and designed for use with any fire pit.
Round Glass Flame Guard for Drop-In Fire Pit Pan Specifications:Kit includes the following:
- Clear Tempered Glass Panels
- Polished Aluminum Fire-Resistant Brackets
- 19" Round Flame Guard (22" x 8")
- 25" Round Flame Guard (28" x 8")
*All Flame guards are 6 inches in height
Prop 65 Warning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of Califronia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.